Struggling to find that special gift to give? Whether it's your wife, daughter or best friend, give your loved ones the gift of a celebrity stylist by treating them to a blow dry and a glass of bubbles within the elite Rosewood, one of the most exclusive boutique hotels in London. This is an experience to remember as any occasion is the perfect occasion for being treated like a celebrity. Ideal for anyone looking for a great value gift experience that any woman would dream to have.
What should they expect from the Bubbles and blow dry with personalised hair treatment - for 1
- A welcome by one of Matthew’s handpicked celebrity stylists on arrival
- This fabulous pamper experience will start with a chilled glass of bubbles to celebrate this memorable occasion
- Move over to the washbasin and receive a luxury hair treatment tailored exactly to their hair type
- Relax courtesy of a complimentary deep scalp massage
- Complete the 5-star experience with a bespoke style and blow dry to create a glowing, younger, more luminous look
By way of background, Matthew is a celebrity stylist who – along with the hand-picked team of celebrity stylists and colourists – takes part on a host of TV, media and fashion work internationally and are regulars at New York Fashion Week, London Fashion Week and Paris Fashion Week. Celebrities Matthew commissions include David Gandy, Paris Hilton, Abbey Clancy, Karen Millen, Elle Macpherson, Winnie Harlow and Victoria Beckham (who’s a regular client).His teams are also ever-present at international award ceremonies such as The Emmys, The Baftas, The British Television Awards and The British Soap Awards.
Duration 45 mins
How you gift a Matthew Curtis Voucher
All of our vouchers and experiences are delivered to you digitally in a designed format for you to print at home.
During the purchase of your voucher you will have the opportunity to put in a 'to' and 'from' along with a personal message which will be appear on to your digital voucher.
You do have the option to leave the message blank if you prefer to hand write your own message.
We hope you enjoy giving a Matthew Curtis gift.
Terms for buying a Matthew Curtis Voucher from this website
- Please note your card statement will be referenced with 'GIFT VOUCHERS UK' for the transaction of any voucher you purchase on this website.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale with a 14 day grace period. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
- All vouchers and experiences must be booked in advance
- For your protection against fraud, vouchers cannot be used for bookings within 7 days of purchase by new customers
- Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the relevant salon using one of the telephone numbers specified on our book now page at www.matthewcurtis.biz to make your booking. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at Matthew Curtis Hair, in the UK. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- Experience vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival. The voucher number must be mentioned at the time of booking. We cannot accept a voucher purchase without the the unique voucher reference number which we use to redeem the voucher
- Vouchers purchased for experiences can be exchanged for the experience detailed on the voucher or for goods and services up to the value of that experience. Items ordered in addition to the experience and discretionary service charges / gratuities are not included in the price of experience vouchers.
- Experience Vouchers which are salon specific cannot be exchanged between salons.
- Single use vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited. For multi use vouchers we will administrate your bookings in our system so your voucher will only be required on your visit.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers please contact 0330 024 9033.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from the Matthew Curtis Hair (www.matthewcurtis.biz) and include monetary vouchers, gift and experience vouchers.
Should you be unhappy with your vouchers, please return them to GIFT VOUCHER UK within seven days of receipt and we will provide a full refund. After those 7 days, refunds will not be provided.
To request a refund, please call 0330 024 9033 to report the problem and then post the vouchers to Matthew Curtis Hair c/o GIFT VOUCHERS UK, Long Barn Village, Alcester Heath, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 5JJ
The refund would be made to the card used for payment and for the full amount stated, including the postage and packaging.
Client cancellations of voucher bookings are subject to the cancellation policy of that salon; clients may be charged a cancellation fee. Where a voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the voucher remains valid until used or expired.
Vouchers cancelled by customers after 48 hours, 12pm GMT prior to arrival, appointment or reservation shall be forfeited with no right to refund or exchange.
In the unlikely event a voucher booking is cancelled by the company the voucher shall remain valid and the company will make every endeavour to re-book the experience at a mutually convenient time within the next 12 months. Where a booking cannot be re-arranged the experience voucher can be used in exchange for goods and services up to the face value of the voucher at Matthew Curtis Hair (subject to voucher expiry and reservation).
The company cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs in relation to a cancellation and experience day vouchers that are not re-booked or exchanges for goods and service shall be forfeited.